Cleveland STEM HS Counseling
Welcome to the Cleveland STEM HS Counseling Center. Our Counselors are here for students and offer academic, career and personal/social support.
Please explore our Resource Webpages displayed for additional helpful information: College and Career, Community Partners, Forms & Resources, Online Course Registration, Regional Internships, Running Start, Scholarships and Transcript Requests.
Students are assigned to CHS Counselors by the first letter of their last name.
Schedule a Counseling Appointment
If you are a student, you can schedule an in-person or virtual appointment with your Counselor or our School Social Worker. Select the button link below and your counselor’s name. You will receive an email confirmation.
Families and community partners are virtual at this time.
Cleveland STEM School Counselors offer academic, career and personal/social support for students. This includes:
- Individual and small group counseling
- Classroom lessons
- Intervention for attendance and coursework issues
- Confidential referrals to outside agencies
- High school class registration and planning
- Class changes and waiver requests
- Post-high school planning through career and college guidance lessons in Naviance
- Student and Family Events
- Scholarship and financial aid information
- Serves on Student Intervention Team
- Serves on the College Career Leadership Institute
- Serves on the Building Leadership Team
School Choice Open Enrollment for 2023-24
The open enrollment period to apply to Cleveland HS as an Option School is February 1-28, 2023.
Families can apply for their student to attend Cleveland High School through the Seattle Public School’s Open Enrollment and School Choice Process