Student Records and Transcript Request
Student Records and Transcript Requests
Current Students may request an unofficial transcript for college applications or scholarships.
To request an unofficial transcript, email firstname.lastname@example.org and your Counselor. Official transcripts will be sent through Naviance for College.
If you need your official transcript for scholarship purposes, sent to a college/university or any other program, please bring a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Counseling Center to room 2151 when school is in session.
Class of 2021 Seniors
Transcript requests through Naviance were sent on July 3, 2021. Transcript requests through Coalition were uploaded on July 7, 2021.
If you need your transcript sent to a college or university that doesn’t use Naviance, you may send your request through our district Online Request System.
Please reach out to Archives@seattleschools.org if you have any questions or if you do not have access to the internet. If you are having technical difficulties with the ScribOrder Online Request Tool, please reach out here: email@example.com.
Former Students and/or Employees Seeking Graduation Verification
Former students and/or Employees seeking graduation verification, if it has been more than 2 years since you’ve graduated or withdrew from Cleveland, please contact Seattle Public Schools Student Records online or via phone 206-252-0139.
School Requesting Records
Seattle Public Schools is now using a web-based application to help us manage all student records requests from other schools for transferring students.
Requests received via fax, phone calls, emails and mail from other schools will no longer be accepted.
All transferring student records requests must be submitted online using the K-12 Transfer application.This application is a secure, self-service application that is easy to use:
- Site Access. Go to Scribbles K-12 Records Transfer
- Sign in to an existing account OR Create Account. If you do not already have a K-12 Transfer account, one will need to be created.
- A school email address must be used to set up the account; personal email addresses will not be accepted.
- Once an account has been created, the credentials for the account will be verified. This process takes approximately 24 hours.
- An account only needs to be verified once.
- A “Your registration has been verified” email notification will be sent when the account has been completed.
- Submit Request. Login to the K-12 Transfer application and submit the request for records.
- Processing Time. Seattle Public Schools processes request electronically within 3-5 school days.
- Download the Records. When the “processing complete” email is received, you will need to login to the K-12 Transfer application to download the student records you requested.
For more information about the student records that we provide, please see the Transferring Student Records Request page.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues setting up your account or submitting a record request.
College Entrance Examination Board (CEEB) Code
College Entrance Examination Board (CEEB) Code for Cleveland is: 481055, The CEEB codes are needed when you register for a SAT tests or send score reports to colleges and scholarship programs.