Laptop Discipline Policy
CHS Laptop Discipline Policy
The majority of computer use needs to be for pursuing educational needs. Outside of this, students need to respect district Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).
These policies apply to any devices student use on campus, including but not limited to Laptops, Cell Phones, iPods/iPads, and eReaders.
The following uses are prohibited at all times at school:
- Using a proxy to access any prohibited site
- Use of Facebook / Social Media sites that are not directly assigned by staff
- Blocked music or video streaming sites
- Downloading copyrighted material including games, music and video files
- Viewing pornographic material
- Bypassing security measures to play games or alter content on the machines
- Repeated violations of the Acceptable Use Policy