It is the mission of the Cleveland High School Athletic Department to provide our student-athletes with an opportunity to develop their athletic abilities to their full potential in an environment that promotes both high academic standards and the development of character and leadership, both on and off the field of play.
We also encourage students to be active citizens, many of who are members of the Athletics for Social Justice Club on campus. We are a “no-cut” school for athletics.
First practices on Monday, February 28, 2022. Make sure to sign up and complete all required forms (and physical) before the first practice.
- Baseball: Meet in the gym after school (practice begins 4 p.m.)
- Fastpitch: Meet in the gym after school (practice begins 4 p.m.)
- Track: Meet in the cafeteria after school (practice begins 4 p.m.)
- Boys Soccer: Meet at the field after school (practice begins 4 p.m.)
- Tennis: Virtual meeting/training
- Ultimate Frisbee: 6:30 p.m. at the field
- Boys Volleyball: Info meeting today 3:45 p.m. (back steps by gym)
Spring Club Sports (non WIAA)
Club sports do not sign up via Eagle Athletics Registration, instead contact the coach of the club sports directly.
Coach Shanon Lewis
Girls Ultimate Frisbee
Coach Ash Escobar