Library Open Hours
- Before School: 8:25-8:50 a.m.
- During classes/advisory individual students can come with a signed note from a teacher.
- During lunch for book check out, schoolwork, or other meetings.
- After school: 3:40-4 p.m.
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays
How to Place a Hold on a Book
To place a hold:
- Go to the Cleveland High School Library catalog
- Students log in using their district username and password.
- Find the book, eBook or audiobook you’d like to check out and click hold.
- Your book will be delivered to you in class, or you can pick up your book in the library at your convenience!
- Couldn’t find a title in our catalog? Suggest a book to be added to the CHS Library!
Library Link – Free Seattle Public Library (SPL) Account
Library Link is a program that provides access to the Seattle Public Library’s electronic resources for SPS students, including Cleveland High School.
Your student ID gives you access to the Seattle Public Library’s vast collection of information resources. For more information, visit the Library Link homepage.
Did you know? All CHS students have automatic access to digital materials — e-books, downloadable audiobooks, comics, streaming movies, TV and music services—through the Seattle Public Library’s Library Link partnership! This is in addition to their personal library card — students are already automatically signed up.
Student account number: 990000 (four zeroes) followed by your 7-digit Student ID number to create a 13-digit number.
- Example: if your Student ID is 1234567, your Library Link account number is 9900001234567.
Pin number: is the MMDD of your birthday, 2 digits for the month and 2 digits for the day.
- Example if you were born on November 7th, your PIN is 1107.