Skip To ContentSkip To Content

    Student Records and Transcript Requests

    Current students may request an unofficial/official transcript by sending an email to If you need your official transcript for scholarship purposes, sent to a college/university or any other program, please bring a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Counseling Center to room 2151.

    Please be advised that if you have outstanding fines or fees, your official transcript may not be released.  Contact Ms. Clark, our Fiscal Specialist at 206.252.7842 or if you have any questions regarding fines.

    Former students, if it has been more than 2-years since you’ve graduated or withdrew from Cleveland, please contact Seattle Public Schools Student Records at

    If you are a school requesting records, please fax your request to 206.252.7998 or send your request to

    Kelly Tagupa
    206.252.7814  Phone
    206.252.7998  Fax

    Location & Office Hours
    Building 2, Room 2151 (second floor)
    Monday – Friday
    7:15 am – 3:30 pm

    CEEB Code: 481055